What We Believe
- We believe client interests are first and foremost.
- We believe in reality and facts -- that our first duty is to maintain independence and objectivity and to confront the facts as they are.
- We believe that extraordinary things can be achieved in the creative nexus of willing, open-minded clients and committed, talented advisors.
- We believe in teamwork, but value highly contrary opinion and provocative ideas.
- We believe in achieving a high return on the investment made by a client in us and our time and effort.
- We believe that there is no substitute for integrity.
- We believe that there is no substitute for confidentiality and discretion.